Sunday, November 14, 2010

A day of Worship

A day of Worship.   We leave in about 25 Min to go to Praise team practice. 45 Min of practice, 45 Min of Sunday school, 25 Min of corporate Praise to the our God Most High, 30 Min of preaching from preacher Mike. (Always good stuff). Then, I Pray that someone comes forward and excepts Christ as their Savior today. Off to lunch. Then the Mrs has Christmas play practice and I get to play Frisbee with the Youth Group. When we get home, we will watch the Sprint Cup race on DVR.  Today, I am pulling for Happy Harvick to close up the points battle, but I'd like to see Carl win the race and sweep the weekend. 

  I would like to thank those of you that are reading.  I Pray the word spreads like wild fire and together we
can STOMP out this cancer.

Have a great life and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment